Media #1,2,3 & 4 all in one tank
#1. Optional 5-micron sediment filter
#2. Pressurized Vortec tank incorporates
patented fluidity to allow both adsorption
and redox, the systems two filtration technologies, to have maximum
THE MEDIA INSIDE:
1. Compared to ANY single tank mixed media system, there's more than twice as much media utilized with two tanks. More Media = Better Results
2. Keeping the two media beds separate, allows for much more contact time between your water and the filtration media. This greatly improves the overall results for anything being filtered out of the water by the system. More Contact time = Better Results
3. All filtration media is cleaned differently within the system. Since our exclusive control valve operates both systems independently, both types of media are backwashed effectively, prolonging the lifespan of the filtration media. Proper Cleaning = Lower Long-Term Maintenance Costs
4. Our revolutionary parallel tank connection along with our proprietary digital control valve allows us to only have to utilize one valve but still get the benefits of having both tanks get back-washed. One Valve Cleaning Two Tanks Separately = Longer Life Span From Media & Lower Upfront Costs
5. The revolutionary "upflow" regeneration process drives the hardness minerals up through the already depleted resin and out to drain -- saving up to 70% of salt usage versus other systems and preserving the unused resin for future use.
Upflow Regeneration = Operational Efficiency
6. All our systems utilize true 1" ports to move water in, out and within the system.
1" Ports = No Water Pressure Reduction or Concerns
NOTE: Customized HydroTech and other types of water refinement, filtration or purification systems are also available to address well-water and problem water applications
*Exclusive Manual Filter Valve
**NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED!!
***Backwash & Rinse the system on-demand!
****Compare to any systems that has an electronic valve!
*Prevents micro-organism growth
*Filters toxic, water soluble metals
Aqua iQ Systems
Introducing HydroStealth by Aqua iQ. A unique, cost effective, whole-house filtration solution giving you complete peace of mind in filtering out Long Island's most harmful chemical contaminants.
Leave the harmless and healthy minerals in your water while reducing up to 99% of chlorine, chloramines and other dangerous and toxic contaminants including chromium, lead, herbicides, pesticides, industrial solvents, chemical compounds, disinfection by-products and more.