1. Compared to ANY single tank mixed media system, there's more than twice as much media utilized with two tanks. More Media = Better Results
2. Keeping the two media beds separate, allows for much more contact time between your water and the filtration media. This greatly improves the overall results for anything being filtered out of the water by the system. More Contact time = Better Results
3. All filtration media is cleaned differently within the system. Since our exclusive control valve operates both systems independently, both types of media are backwashed effectively, prolonging the lifespan of the filtration media. Proper Cleaning = Lower Long-Term Maintenance Costs
4. Our revolutionary parallel tank connection along with our proprietary digital control valve allows us to only have to utilize one valve but still get the benefits of having both tanks get back-washed. One Valve Cleaning Two Tanks Separately = Longer Life Span From Media & Lower Upfront Costs
5. The revolutionary "upflow" regeneration process drives the hardness minerals up through the already depleted resin and out to drain -- saving up to 70% of salt usage versus other systems and preserving the unused resin for future use.
Upflow Regeneration = Operational Efficiency
6. All our systems utilize true 1" ports to move water in, out and within the system.
1" Ports = No Water Pressure Reduction or Concerns
NOTE: Customized HydroTech and other types of water refinement, filtration or purification systems are also available to address well-water and problem water applications
Media #1,2,3 & 4 all in one tank
Aqua iQ Systems